Any personal data that you provide us with when visiting any of our web portals or with the installation of our mobile application will be treated in accordance with data protection regulations. It will only be collected processed and used for lawful, legitimate and informed purposes. Therefore, we detail all the purposes for which visualNACert uses personal data as the data treatment responsible:
- Manage the registration forms in order to become a registered user and also access the services. Furthermore, to contact them and answer their questions and receive commercial information about new products and news of the company.
- Another purpose for which data is collected is to respond to enquiries by sending contact forms or customer service chat. The data obtained through this channel are to respond to the users themselves and send them commercial information, as well as to include them in the distribution list.
From visualNACert we will inform all users of the non-compulsory nature of the collection of certain personal data, except in the fields indicated to the contrary. However, the failure of providing such data may prevent visualNACert from providing all those services linked to such data. Then, it releases us from any responsibility for failure to provide or the incomplete provision of these services.
It is the user’s obligation to provide the data in a truthful manner and keep them updated. Therefore, visualNACert keeps the right to exclude from the services and proceed to the cancellation of the service any user who has provided false data, without prejudice to any other actions that may be appropriate in law.
In order to achieve these purposes, the mobile application requires the authorisation of certain permissions for its use. Then, we proceed to inform and detail the necessary permissions for the proper functioning of our application and also the subsidiary purposes with which we will treat the data provided:
- Location: we will use it to mark your position on the VISUAL map and add your position to the photos you attach from the APP.
- Photos / media / files: to be able to attach already captured photos, and store photos and files you want to download.
- Camera: to be able to capture photos, videos or QR codes from the APP.
- Wireless connection information: to be able to distinguish when the network is available and when it is not and to be able to use the APP in offline mode.
- Receive notifications: to notify you of important updates, field notebook downloads, and other communications to APP users.
Consequently, the union of these permissions, plus the information provided by the user, will allow us:
To use all the information of a commercial nature for the personalization of the services and to make statistical processing in order to conduct research and marketing activities of visualNACert’s services and products. Furthermore, to elaborate profiles and statistical reports related to the user’s activity while browsing the website and/or the application or their participation in commercial, advertising or promotional activities.
- Verify the absence of fraudulent actions or actions contrary to the conditions of use of the website and the application, as well as the Privacy and Cookies Policies.
- Identify and verify that the user complies with the necessary requirements to use the website and/or the application and carry out their actions in a lawful manner.
- Deleting any user who violates the conditions of use of the website and / or application.